Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome!

I've been asked to record my findings, write a recipe book, go into business, you name it, so I thought I would start small with this blog, and if it is helpful (and the demand is there), then see where it goes.

I have a 9 month old who has "issues" with milk and soy. I say "issues", because she passed an allergy test yet has horrible stomach cramps along with mucussy (I know it's not a word but I don't know how else to describe it) bowl movements if I eat anything with milk or soy in it. I am still breastfeeding and am still living on a no diary, no soy diet. I'm creating this blog to help others as there isn't a lot of information out there. I plan on sharing my findings, suggesting products I have tested, as well as recipes I have found or tweaked from my own personal collection.

I am not a doctor, nor am I pretending to be one. I just want to share my experiences (and some from my friends who have children with similar issues). Feel free to contact me if you have any other suggestions or comments.