Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Enjoy Life Brand


I've recently discovered the Enjoy Life Brand of foods. They make all their products allergy-friendly and gluten free. I've only tried the chocolate chips so far - they're great! I made chocolate chip cookies that were very well received. We happened to have company the first time I made them including two kids without allergies - ages 2 1/2 and 5, and they couldn't tell the difference and loved them! I took the traditional Toll House cookie recipe and tweaked it (I will post it soon). I'm looking forward to trying their bagels next! I will post a review once I have. Not all stores carry their brand, but their website allows you to find stores in your area that carry them or you can shop directly from their website:

http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/index.php

Our household rating: 10/10