Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Orgran Outback Animals

Having a sweet tooth, I'm always looking for sugary to snack on. Organ Outback Animals are a pretty good choice. They're a chocolate animal cracker (more like a cookie than an animal cracker to me), nothing more, but a whole lot less! The Organ brand is primarily gluten free, but many of their products are also dairy and soy free. In fact, these cookies are gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, yeast, GMO, soy, and nut free! I found them in the health food section of our local Sudbury Farms (Roche Brothers) but I'm sure they can be found in other grocery stores as well. According to their website, they are also available in vanilla (our store only carries the chocolate). They have many other products, I just haven't gotten around to trying them yet. Will let you know when I do. I just happen to pick these up whenever I'm at the grocery store (my husband usually does the shopping so these are my special treat when I go).

http://www.orgran.com/product-information/biscotti-cookies.html

Household rating: 8/10 (they're good, they just don't compare to a real animal cracker)